Saturday, March 26, 2005

From cousin Karen Taborn of NYC

Karen Taborn writes from New York...............

Dear family members,

I am the daughter of Jeannette Taborn. Jeannette is the daughter of Ralph Tyler II. My mother, other members of my family and myself are planning on meeting you all in Columbus in August. I'm thrilled with the work Kelly and the Homecoming Committee members are making toward are upcoming August 5-6 meeting. I've been reading the articles by and about RW Tyler posted on the Ohio Historical Society's website and information housed at the Schomburg Library in New York City and hope to update my brief bio on RW Tyler on the Homecoming site within the coming weeks.

Best wishes to you all and I'm really looking forward to meeting you this summer!

Karen Taborn

No comments: